Saturday, February 9, 2013

Paul Robinson: The Reflecting Pool (v13)

Paul Robinson: The Reflecting Pool | prAna Life

I was first shown ‘The Reflecting Pool’ by Andy Raether last year while working other projects in red rocks and never got a chance to give it a try. After finishing an unfinished project from last year, now called Fuzzy Logic, I became motivated on finding new lines in the area and kind of ‘rediscovered’ this line. I began working the climb with friend, Carlo Traversi.

Paul Robinson: The Reflecting Pool | prAna Life

The climb is super complex and it took us two days just to figure out the beta we were gonna use to climb it. Carlo was able to finish the line first and it turned out that his beta was not the easiest beta for me. It wasn’t until the end of the third day that I found a different sequence that worked best for me and I was able to send it and make it home in time to watch the second half of the Super Bowl!

~Paul Robinson, prAna Ambassador

 

Source: http://www.prana.com/life/2013/02/09/tbd-pauls-new-send/

Grape Solar GS-S-195-Fab3 195-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Grape Solar GS-S-250-Fab5 250-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Pane

No comments:

Post a Comment